We are all very excited about our upcoming recitals Friday June 14 & Saturday June 15 at the Auditorium Theater. Our students are proud of all they have achieved this year and are anxious to show off what they have learned.
Below are some brief pointers to make rehearsal and recital go smoothly:
- Be on time to rehearsal. Do not bring or wear costume to rehearsal. This is a space rehearsal only. Students & parents will tour changing room areas and receive a brief explanation of procedures at this time.
- For rehearsal, park in the theater's main lot off College St. behind the theater. No charge for parking at rehearsal. There will be a charge for parking on recital day/night.
- Enter building through stage door marked “cast/crew only”. MAIN ENTRANCE is LOCKED during rehearsals.
- Sign up for fall classes at rehearsal and get $5.00 off the registration fee.
- Arrive ½ hour before recital start time, dressed and ready.
- For recital, park only in lots with parking attendants. Do not park in private lots without attendants. Your car may be towed.
- One parent, with dancer/s, may enter through stage door at recital. All others in your party should enter through main doors.
- Please give us advance notice of anyone in your party needing wheelchair assistance and we will seat them before all others.
- Please, no saving seats.
- Enjoy the show and be sure to stay until the grand finale. At that time, dancers go onstage, in costume, with
their class, for one final bow and to receive their trophy.
Check brochure and website for details
• Disney Days Camp July 15-19
• Unicorn Magic Camp July 22-26
• Mary Poppins Camp July 29- Aug 2.
• Six-week sessions of tap, ballet, jazz, and hip hop for competition and noncompetition students. The six-week
program will be on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, mid-July through mid- August beginning July 9.
• August Intensives will be August 5-9 and August 12-16. See our website for details.
All competitive dancers must take lessons at the studio during the summer months.
Reminder: Last tuition payment is due June 8.
Professional DVDs of the recital will be available for order ONLINE. Go to Sevideo.biz
Last day of classes at the studio is Sat. June 8.
Rehearsals at the Auditorium are Monday June 10 - Thursday June 13. No classes at studio rehearsal week.
Advertise in Our Recital Program
1/8 pg: $25.00
¼ pg: $35.00
½ pg: $75.00
full pg: $90.00
Back cover: $125.00
Create a keepsake for your favorite dancer by running your own personal “Congrats” or “Good Luck” ad. One line message, 20 word max for $5.00.Forms are available at the studio. Deadline for ordering an ad is May 24.
April 11- Recital T-shirt orders due.
April 15-April 21- Closed for Spring break.
May 6-11 or May 13-18 -Observation for non-competition classes. We will notify each class of their week.
June 1&2- Picture Days at the studio.
Sat June 8- Last day of classes at the studio,
June 10-13- Rehearsals at Auditorium Theatre for all Non-Comp classes.
June 14&15 -Recitals
• Photo weekend at the studio is Saturday & Sunday June 1 & 2. More info to follow soon with your exact
day and time.
• Please check our Lost & Found. We will be donating unclaimed clothing and shoes soon.
Summer Class Schedule:
Six week classes begin for all students Tuesday July 9 and Wednesday July 10. Classes are held once a week until Aug 14 & 15. These classes are for competitive and non-competitive students of all ages through adult. Disciplines include tap, jazz, ballet, hip hop, pointe and conditioning.
Look for additional summer program details and full schedules, with registration form, in our summer brochure
available soon on our website: elitestudioofdance.com. Summer brochure also available soon at the studio.
The popular summer dance camps listed below are $150.00/week. The hours are 9:00- noon.
*New “Disney Days” Dance Camp M-F (ages 3+) July 15-19
*New “Unicorn Magic” Dance Camp M-F (ages 3+) July 22-26
*New “Mary Poppins Returns” Dance Camp M-F (ages 5+) July 29-August 2
Our intensive program for the competitive and advanced dancers at the studio will be M-F Aug 5-9 and M-F
Aug 12-16. Ages 11 and under attend 10am -1pm for $160.00/wk . Ages 12 and up attend 10am-3pm for $200.00/wk.
Recitals will be Friday and Saturday June 14 & 15at the Auditorium Theatre. You will receive an email in early April
that will include picture dates and times, recital rehearsal dates and times, and the specific date of your child's recital. The studio does not accept requests for changes of recital days or times. The schedule is carefully planned with sibling placement as our top priority, therefore we cannot honor individual requests. No tickets needed for recital.
Fall Classes Begin September 9!
Fall schedule, as well as fall placements and registrations forms, will be available soon.
Copyright © 2019 Elite Studio of Dance - All Rights Reserved.